After certain remarks by an individual, I reaffirmed what I already know; no one has the permission to put me down!
I realised that negativity, whether imagined or real, was only magnified by me going over the circumstance over and over again. I made a conscious decision to snap out of it and replied the same person with a positive comment.
A quick update on my funemployment non-adventures;
- Every now and then I get a great idea to work on, – then I remember I haven’t concluded a previous one. I have a notepad full of ideas.
- Just finished packing, I’m attending a wedding; my flight is at 07:00 (GMT) friday.
- I hate packing.
- I’m always ready to bribe someone to pack my luggage.
- I’m going to be a bridesmaid and I haven’t seen the dress…risky.
- I’m learning/trying to be organised; I actually wrote a list of outfits to pack for the weekend…wow!