The past week I haven’t been able to write for some reason, but I have been reading. Today I would like to share a few articles and blog posts that interested me the most.
- This post on Zen Habits reminds me of one of my favourite quotes by Dorothy Dix “Learn to live each day as it comes and do not borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow.”
- A post on 47 ways to fine tune your brain on Dumb Little Man.
- Just Doyin wrote on gratitude: a reminder that we need to be grateful to God at all times, no matter our situation. We have a lot to be grateful for.
- Gospel Artist Mandisa writes on her blog about her weight loss journey.
- How to double your chances for success by Mr Self Development.
Any recommendations on some good blogs out there?
Currently Reading: Score! by Jilly Cooper and The Power of Simple Prayer by Joyce Meyer.